Xbox Live Arcade icon
|Developer(s)||Bandai Namco Games|
|Publisher(s)||Bandai Namco Games [a]|
Xbox Live Arcade
Pac-Man Museum is a compilation of Pac-Man games available on Xbox Live Arcade (Xbox 360), PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) and Windows PC (through Steam), and published by Bandai Namco Games under the Namco brand name. It was released on February 26, 2014, but was released on Steam and the North American PlayStation Store a day earlier (February 25, 2014). It was released in Japan for PS3 and Xbox 360 on June 25, 2014. A version was announced for the Nintendo eShop, to be released on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, but was cancelled due to "delayed development".
- Pac-Man (1980)
- Ms. Pac-Man (1982) - Was available as free downloadable content until March 31, 2014, then it became a $4.99 in-game purchase.
- Super Pac-Man (1982)
- Pac & Pal (1983)
- Pac-Land (1984)
- Pac-Mania (1987)
- Pac-Attack (Genesis/Mega Drive version; 1993)
- Pac-Man Arrangement (PSP version as seen on Namco Museum Battle Collection; 2005)
- Pac-Man Championship Edition (2007)
- Pac-Man Battle Royale (2011)
- List of Namco video game compilations
- Namco Museum - Video game compilations for various consoles that include both Pac-Man games and various other Namco arcade games
- Pac-Man Collection - A compilation of four Pac-Man games for the Game Boy Advance and Wii U Virtual Console.
- Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions - A compilation of Pac-Man and Galaga games for Nintendo 3DS
Pac-Man Museum received a score of 66/100 on Metacritic, a score of 6/10 on Steam and Hardcore Gamer gave the game a 4/5, calling it "the best representation of what has been a truly illustrious video game career."
Destructoid gave the game a 7/10 rating, saying "Pac-Man Museum has a bunch of middling pieces, but the addition of Battle Royale is the icing on the cake. If you've never played Championship Edition before and thus do not have DX to compare it to, it's a perfect way to re-acclimate yourself to the franchise, while you use Royale to spice up your next local gathering. Everyone else who lacks friends on-hand or has already played CE should wait for a sale, or pass this one up entirely."
- Released under the Namco brand name.