From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the word "Pace". For the capitalized version "PACE", see PACE (disambiguation).
|Look up pace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pace may also refer to:
- pace (Italian: "peace")
- Pace, the speed at which movement occurs
- Pace, a name applied to various units of length:
- Pace, a horse gait with two beats, where each lateral pair of legs moves forward at the same time
- Paces, a synonym for horse gaits generally
- Pace, a bus operator in the suburbs of Chicago, USA
- Pace Airlines, American charter airline
- Pace Foods, maker of a popular brand of salsa sold in North America, owned by Campbell Soup Company
- Pace Membership Warehouse, defunct American retail chain
- Pace plc, British electronics company
- Pace Shopping Mall, a series of shopping mall complexes in Pakistan
In the United States:
- Pace University, New York
- Pace University High School, New York
- Pace Academy, private secondary school in Atlanta, Georgia
- Monsignor Edward Pace High School, Catholic high school in Miami Gardens, Florida
- United States
- All pages beginning with "Pace"
- PACE (disambiguation)
- Pacé (disambiguation)
- Pacer (disambiguation)
- Pacemaker (disambiguation)
- Pace's Ferry, Georgia
- Battle of Pace's Ferry, American Civil War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.