From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pacha may refer to:
- Pacha (dish), a word in many languages for whole boiled sheep's head, feet and/or offal.
- Pacha (Inca mythology), a concept of space-time and the spheres of the cosmos
In Afghan politics:
- Pacha Khan, an Afghan leader
- Pacha Khan Zadran, a powerful militia leader, politician and Pashtun nationalist in the southeast of Afghanistan
In Incan mythology:
- Mama Pacha, a dragoness fertility goddess who presided over planting and harvesting in Incan mythology
- Pacha Kamaq, the deity worshipped in the city of Pachacamac by the Ichma
- Uku Pacha, the underworld located beneath the Earth's surface in Incan mythology
In other fields:
- Alternative spelling of Pasha, a Turkish military and government rank
- Pacha (The Emperor's New Groove), a fictional character from the Walt Disney animated canon movie The Emperor's New Groove
- Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS, a commission formed by then-President Bill Clinton in 1995 to provide recommendations on the U.S. government's response to the AIDS epidemic
- Pacha Group is a nightclub franchise in Spain.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pacha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.