Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pacha may refer to:
- Pacha (dish), a Persian word in many languages for boiled cow or sheep feet.
- Pacha (Inca mythology), a concept of space-time and the spheres of the cosmos
In Afghan politics:
- Pacha Khan, an Afghan leader
- Pacha Khan Zadran, a powerful militia leader, politician and Pashtun nationalist in the southeast of Afghanistan
In Incan mythology:
- Mama Pacha, a dragoness fertility goddess who presided over planting and harvesting in Incan mythology
- Pacha Kamaq, the deity worshipped in the city of Pachacamac by the Ichma
- Uku Pacha, the underworld located beneath the Earth's surface in Incan mythology
In other fields:
- Alternative spelling of Pasha, a Turkish military and government rank
- Pacha (The Emperor's New Groove), a character in the Disney franchise The Emperor's New Groove
- Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS, a commission formed by then-President Bill Clinton in 1995 to provide recommendations on the U.S. government's response to the AIDS epidemic
- Pacha Group is a nightclub franchise in Spain.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pacha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.