Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||A. Bhimsingh|
|Produced by||Rama. Arangannal|
A. R. Hassan Khan
T. S. Aadhi Narayanan
|Written by||G. K. Suriyam|
Rama. Arangannal (dialogues)
Ko. Iraimudi Mani (dialogues)
|Screenplay by||A. Bhim Singh|
S. S. Rajendran
C. R. Vijayakumari
|Cinematography||G. Vittal Rao|
|Edited by||A. Bhim Singh|
Pachai Vilakku (English: Green Light) is a 1964 Indian Tamil-language drama film, directed by A. Bhimsingh and produced by Rama. Arangannal, A. R. Hassan Khan and T. S. Aadhi Narayanan. The film stars Sivaji Ganesan, C. R. Vijayakumari, S. S. Rajendran and S. V. Ranga Rao. The film had musical score by Viswanathan–Ramamoorthy.
- Sivaji Ganesan as Sarathy
- Sowkar Janaki as Parvathi
- S. S. Rajendran as Pasupathy
- C. R. Vijayakumari as Sumathi
- A. V. M. Rajan as Mani
- S. V. Ranga Rao as Ponnambalam
- M. R. Radha
- Nagesh as Joseph
- Chittor V. Nagaiah
- Sriram as Balu (Ponnambalam Son)
|1||"Olimayamaana Ethirkaalam"||T. M. Soundararajan||Kannadasan||5:25|
|2||"Kuththu Vilakkeria"||T. M. Soundararajan & P. Susheela||3:42|
|3||"Thoothu Solla"||P. Susheela & L. R. Eswari||5:15|
|4||"Aval Melai Sirithaal"||P. Susheela||3:57|
|5||"Kelvi Piranthathu"||T. M. Soundararajan||5:53|
|6||"Olimayamaana"||T. M. Soundararajan||4:48|
|7||"Kanni Venduma"||P. B. Sreenivas & L. R. Eswari||3:27|
Release and reception
- "Pachai Vilakku". nadigarthilagam.com. Retrieved 15 September 2014.
- "Pachai Vilakku". Saregama. Retrieved 1 March 2016.
- "Pachhai Vilakku". The Indian Express. 3 April 1964. p. 1.
- "'Pachhai Vilakku', a light entertainer". The Indian Express. 10 April 1964. p. 3.
- Ganesan, Sivaji; Narayana Swamy, T. S. (2007) . Autobiography of an Actor. Chennai: Sivaji Prabhu Charities Trust. p. 241.
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|