Pachia can refer to:
- Pachia (Anafi), island in the commune Anafi, Greece
- Pachia (Nisyros), island in the commune Nisyros, Greece
- Pachia, Covasna, village in Brateș, Covasna, Romania
- Pachia, Kamrup, village in Kamrup, Assam, India
- Pachía District in Tacna province, Peru
- Pacheia Ammos, village in municipality Ierapetra, Crete, Greece
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.