Pachliopta liris is a species of butterfly from the Papilionidae family that is found on Timor, Wetar Is. and Savu Is.
The wingspan is 100–110 mm. The wings are dark-brown with red spots and white bands. The red spots are absent in females. The females are darker than the males.
- Pachliopta liris liris (Timor)
- Pachliopta liris aberrans (Butler, 1883) (Timor)
- Pachliopta liris senescens (Röber, 1891) (Kisser)
- Pachliopta liris wetterensis (Rothschild, 1895) (Wetar)
- Pachliopta liris pallidus (Rothschild, 1895) (Leti Islands)
- Pachliopta liris gaetus Fruhstorfer (Savu Islands)