||This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012)
Pachpadra is a village in Barmer district in Indian state of Rajasthan. It is a tehsil headquarters with the same name. One of the famous attractions in the city is the Pachpadra Lake, which is known for salt collection around it. There is one Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya also, which will be only one in a district.
Population of Pachpadra according to the Indian census 2001 is 8,481. Where male population is 4,423 and female population is 4,058.
- Pachpadra Geographic details
- Present time Refinery development at Pachapadra. Its location not so far approximately 10-20 km from city and near big town Balotra (Barmer). Pachapadra is also a Tehsil.
- Refinery development function 22 September 2013. By UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi's.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation’s Rs 37,229 crore refinery-cum-petrochemical complex in Rajasthan.
- In the refinery project, HPCL will hold up to 74 per cent stake, while the balance 26 per cent will be held by the Rajasthan Government.
- The Rajasthan Government agreed to provide interest free loan of Rs 3,736 crore every year for 15 years from the date of commencement of production for the refinery project.