From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|• Body||Gram Panchayat|
|Elevation||102 m (335 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||RJ-IN|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Barmer (Lok Sabha constituency)|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Pachpadra|
|Civic agency||Gram Panchayat|
Population of Pachpadra according to the Indian census 2001 is 8,481. Where male population is 4,423 and female population is 4,058.
- Pachpadra Geographic details
- Present time Refinery development at Pachapadra. Its location not so far approximately 10–20 km from city and near big town Balotra (Barmer). Pachapadra is also a Tehsil.
- Refinery development function 22 September 2013. By UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi's.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation’s Rs 37,229 crore refinery-cum-petrochemical complex in Rajasthan.
- In the refinery project, HPCL will hold up to 74 per cent stake, while the balance 26 per cent will be held by the Rajasthan Government.
- The Rajasthan Government agreed to provide interest free loan of Rs 3,736 crore every year for 15 years from the date of commencement of production for the refinery project.
|This article related to a location in Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|