Pacific Air Express
|Operating bases||Brisbane Airport|
|Fleet size||1 B737-300F|
|Destinations||Brisbane/BNE, Honiara/HIR, Nauru/INU, Port Vila/VLI, Port Moresby/POM|
|Company slogan||The south pacific's international cargo airline|
|Headquarters||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
Pacific Air Express is an airline based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It operates cargo services to Honiara, Nauru and Port Vila; and charter flights in the South Pacific area.  Its main bases are Brisbane Airport and Honiara International Airport.
The airline was established in 1993 by Australian expatriate Gary Clifford (General Manager) and a business partner from the Solomon Islands. The airline was originally based in Honiara, but relocated due to civil unrest in 1999. It had 35 employees as of March 2007.
- Beechcraft 200 King Air (1993 - 1994)
- Boeing 737-300QC (1995 - 1996)
- Boeing 727-200F (1996 - 2001)
- Antonov An-12 (2002 - 2005)
- Boeing 727-100C (2005 - 2007)
- Airline Code PAQ, airframes.org Retrieved 17 December 2009
- Pacific Air Express website route map page retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Vanuatu gets new dedicated air freighter service". Vanuatu Daily Post. 7 December 2009. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-10. p. 60.
- Pacific Air Express website aircraft specifications page retrieved 2010-06-21.