Pacific Grove Acres, California
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pacific Grove Acres
|Elevation||125 ft (38 m)|
In the California State Legislature, Pacific Grove Acres is in the 17th Senate District, represented by Democrat Bill Monning, and in the 29th Assembly District, represented by Democrat Mark Stone.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Pacific Grove Acres, California
- Durham, David L. (1998). California's Geographic Names: A Gazetteer of Historic and Modern Names of the State. Clovis, Calif.: Word Dancer Press. p. 932. ISBN 1-884995-14-4.
- "Monterey County Supervisorial District 5 Map (North District 5)" (PDF). County of Monterey. Archived from the original (PDF) on 1 July 2012. Retrieved 21 September 2012.
- "Statewide Database". UC Regents. Archived from the original on February 1, 2015. Retrieved February 11, 2015.
- "California's 20th Congressional District - Representatives & District Map". Civic Impulse, LLC. Retrieved September 24, 2014.
|This Monterey County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|