|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012)|
|Rob Grant (CEO), Joseph Keenan (COO)|
|Products||Electric power from renewable sources|
|Parent||Industry Funds Management|
|Subsidiaries||Pacific Hydro Australia
Pacific Hydro Brazil (former SES Soluções de Energias Sustentáveis)
Pacific Hydro Chile
Pacific Hydro is a renewable energy company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Industry Funds Management, an Australian investment management company. The company was founded in 1992, operating renewable energy projects and started its first wind farm in 2010. Pacific Hydro develops hydro, wind, solar and geothermal power projects. In addition to Australia, the company operates also in Brazil and Chile.
The company is also active in the carbon market in the production and trading of carbon credits from its run-of-river hydro projects registered under the Clean Development Mechanism of the Kyoto Protocol.
On 30 November 2006, Pacific Hydro acquired wind farms developer SES Soluções de Energias Sustentáveis and renamed it Pacific Hydro Brazil.
The company's current CEO will leave on 5 July 2014 and the search for a new CEO will be conducted by Pacific Hydro's owner, Industry Funds Management.
Power stations owned and operated by Pacific Hydro include:
- Eildon Pondage Power Station
- Ord River Hydro Power Station
- The Drop Hydro
- William Hovell Power Station, a hydro–electric power station in the Hume region of Victoria, Australia
- "Our Management". pacifichydro.com. Retrieved 2014-02-17.
- "Pacific Hydro welcomes Keyneton wind farm approval". businessspectator.com.au. 2013-12-09. Retrieved 2014-02-17.
- "RRES renergys Group sells SES Soluções de Energias Sustentáveis". Windfair. 2006-12-13. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- "Pacific Hydro to appoint new CEO". businessspectator.com.au. 2013-10-10. Retrieved 2014-02-17.
- "Victorian hydro plants". Projects: Operations. Pacific Hydro. 2011. Retrieved 11 July 2014.