View of Pacific Place entrance from Queensway
|Address||88 Queensway Admiralty and 1–3 Queen Road East Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island|
|Opening date||1991 (shopping mall fully opened)|
|Total retail floor area||Over 710,000 sq ft|
|No. of floors||4 (shopping mall)|
|Parking||500 parking spaces|
Pacific Place is a complex of office towers, hotels and a shopping centre situated at 88 Queensway, in Admiralty, Hong Kong. The latest phase, Three Pacific Place, is located at 1 Queen's Road East Wan Chai.
The four-level mall is home to over 130 shops and boutiques and one major department store. The complex is also home to three five-star hotels, a boutique hotel, three Grade-A office towers and 270 five-star serviced apartments.
Pacific Place complex is owned and managed by Swire Properties, with the exception of the three hotels (Conrad Hong Kong, Island Shangri-La and JW Marriott Hotel), in each of which it retains a 20% equity interest.
Pacific Place was developed by Swire Properties. Phases One and Two were built on land formerly part of Victoria Barracks, one of the first military compounds in Hong Kong. The land was auctioned by the Hong Kong Government during redevelopment and was successfully bid for by Swire. It was purchased in two tranches in 1985 and 1986 for a total cost of US$1 billion. Phase One opened in 1988. The Conrad International Hotel was completed in 1991. Phase Three was completed in 2004. It was developed from old buildings on Star Street, Wan Chai.
Pacific Place underwent a major renovation that was completed in 2011. It involved interior, exterior, and architectural refinements which cost more than HK$1.5 billion.
One Pacific Place
- Sotheby's Art Space (5th Floor)
- Mi Gao Po Chi International (Hong Kong) Limited (6th floor)
- Ocean property (Hong Kong) Limited (room 601)
- Xu Jiachen Law Firm (room 608)
- Poly Art Space (7th Floor)
- Billion kangda international limited company (room 801)
- Chinese people building friends technology Group Co., Ltd. (Room 1001-1004)
- Huo Jin Lu Wei Law Firm (11th floor)
- Ximeng Si law firm (13th floor)
- Extended oil international (room 1512)
- Temple Chambers (16th floor)
- CLSA (18th floor)
- Bonhamus Art Gallery (20th Floor)
- Harbor harbor association limited company (room 2006)
- Raising and health care specialist center (21 to 23 floor, a total of two and a half 51,000 square feet floor)
- Baker McKenzie (23rd floor)
- Moody's (24th floor)
- Chiba Bank (25th floor)
- Daiwa Securities Sheng Min Bo Chang (Hong Kong) Limited (26th floor)
- National Bank of Australia (27th floor)
- Daiwa Capital Market (28th floor)
- Huarong International Finance (29th floor)
- CITIC Resources Holdings Limited (Room 3001-3006)
- Dehui law firm (Room 3008)
- China Overseas Overseas Ocean Group (room 3012)
- Deloitte ... Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (32nd floor and 35-40 floor)
- Hong Kong Pacific Group Limited (33F)
- JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House
Two Pacific Place
- Orient Exchange Asset Management Hong Kong Limited (9th Floor)
- Lloyd's (room 1220)
- British friendly International Limited (Room 1203-11)
- Youli Bank (Room 1401)
- Consulate General of Ireland (Room 1408)
- Parkside Chambers (16th floor)
- [[Mizuho Capital Market (Hong Kong) Limited (16th floor)
- Mizuho Industrial Bank (17th floor)
- Carlyle Investment Group (13th and 28th floor)
- The Clothing Fatory (26th floor)
- North American Trust Hong Kong Limited (19th Floor)
- Fidelity Fund (Hong Kong) Limited (21F)
- Toronto Dominion Bank (22nd floor)
- Oriental Bank (27th floor)
- Oriental Private Bank Hong Kong Branch (29th Floor)
- Schroder Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited (33F)
- Swire Pacific Limited 'B' (35th floor)
Three Pacific Place
- Business affairs center (3rd floor)
- Hong hong law firm (4th floor)
- Philips (5-7 floor)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Corporate Assessment & Consulting Limited (6th floor)
- Societe Generale (7,19,28 floor and 34-38 floor)
- China Overseas Development Co., Ltd. (10-11 floor)
- New York Mellon Bank (12, 14 and 24)
- Wells Fargo (13th and 27th floor full floor)
- Future Assets Global Investment (Hong Kong) Limited (15th floor)
- TOD'S (16th floor)
- [[Agile] Agile Group Holdings Limited]] (18th floor)
- Microsoft Hong Kong Limited (23F)
- Yitai Coal (28th floor)
- Tencent Holdings Limited (29th floor)
- Jin Ying Securities (Hong Kong) Limited (30F)
- Bairui Investment Asia Limited (31F)
- Dutch cooperative bank (32nd floor)
- ING (6th floor)
The four-level shopping arcade houses both lifestyle and high-end shops in areas ranging from entertainment, dining, accessories to apparel. It houses one department store, Harvey Nichols. A footbridge connects it across Queensway to Queensway Plaza and United Centre. It is connected by tunnels to the Admiralty MTR Station and Three Pacific Place. Escalators connect it to Hong Kong Park.
LG1: There are several restaurants in the basement including Kokomi, Peking Garden, Thai Basil, Tien Yi Chinese Restaurant, Café MET (previously known as Metropolitan Café) and Zelo. GREAT is also located at LG1.
L1: AMC Pacific Place was opened in December 2006 including over 600 seats. The mall also houses a number of fashion brands including Ted Baker, Zara, Links of London and more. Other shops include Hong Kong Records CD Store, Wise-Kids, Universal Audio & Video Centre, L'Occitane En Provence and more.
The Beauty Gallery on L1 is open for business in early August 2012, housing international beauty brands including Chanel, BEYORG, Giorgio Armani, Joyce Beauty, La Mer, La Prairie, Natura Bissé, Shu Uemura and Yves Saint Laurent.
L2: High-end fashion shops include Bally, I.T, Joyce, Lanvin, Chanel, Roberto Cavalli and Sandro, etc. Other shops include Il Colpo, C'est La B, Chinese Arts & Crafts, Kelly & Walsh Book Store, Lladró, Montblanc and Smythson.
- John Swire & Sons (H.K.) Ltd., Swire Group company: 33rd floor
- Cathay Pacific – Registered office: 33rd floor – The head office is at Hong Kong International Airport
- China International Fund
- Simmons & Simmons
- Pacific Place
- Taikoo Place
- One Island East
- Swire Hotels
- Starstreet Precinct
- Swire Properties
- List of tallest buildings in Hong Kong
- Pacific Place: About Us
- Swire: Swire Properties Limited
- Three Pacific Place on emporis.com
- Three Pacific Place on skyscraperpage.com
- "Star Struck!", in Swire News, 1st issue, 2009, pp. 10–15
- Conrad International Hotel on emporis.com
- Conrad International Hotel on skyscraperpage.com
- Swire News, 2008 Autumn, page 4
- "HK Island ShangriLa Hotel". Simtropolis. Retrieved 17 June 2013.
- "Contact Information JOHN SWIRE & SONS OFFICES." Swire Group. Retrieved 12 September 2011. "John Swire & Sons (H.K.) Ltd. 33/F, One Pacific Place 88 Queensway Hong Kong"
- "Hong Kong". Cathay Pacific. Retrieved 8 September 2010. "Address Head Office: Cathay Pacific City, 8 Scenic Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong Registered office: 33rd Floor, One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong"
- 88 Queensway Group, A Case Study in Chinese Investors' Operations in Angola and Beyond. US–China Economic & Security Review Commission. Levkowitz, McLellan Ross & Warner 10 July 2009
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pacific Place.|