Marine Spill Response Corp. (MSRC) crew members aboard Pacific Responder during the “Safe Seas 2006 Oil Spill Response Exercise”. 9 August 2006.
|Port of registry:||United States, Norfolk, Virginia|
|Builder:||VT Halter Marine, Inc. (formerly Moss Point Marine, Inc., Escatawpa, Mississippi|
|Acquired:||01 January 1993|
|Class and type:||ABS A1, Oil Recovery Vessel Class 1, AMS|
|Length:||63 m (207 ft)|
|Beam:||13 m (43 ft)|
|Depth:||5 m (16 ft)|
|Deck clearance:||7.33 m (24.0 ft)|
Pacific Responder and her sister ship, California Responder, operated off the coast of Louisiana in the Gulf of Mexico during the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. The vessels sailed to the gulf from their home ports in California to assist in the containment efforts.
- "Coast Guard Vessel Documentation: Pacific Responder". United States Coast Guard. December 31, 2010. Retrieved 3 August 2010.
- "ABS Record: Pacific Responder". American Bureau of Shipping. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- Frederic J. Frommer (July 13, 2010). "Obama Administration Hopes New Drilling Ban Can Survive". The Thibodaux Daily Comet. Retrieved 3 August 2010.
- Pacific Responder current position at VesselTracker
- Pacific Responder vessel information and current position at FleetMon Explorer