From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pacific Theater of Operations)
Pacific Theater or Pacific Theatre may refer to:
- Pacific Ocean Theater, a theater of operations during the Spanish–American War
World War I
World War II
- Pacific War
- Asiatic-Pacific Theater
- China-Burma-India Theater
- Pacific Ocean theater of World War II
- South West Pacific theater of World War II
- Normally, the "Pacific theater" means WW2. For example, one of the usage of this terminology is "James D. Bradley makes a very convincing argument that the ignorance of the realities in China led to a series of horrible foreign policy decisions that ultimately led to the United States' unnecessary involvement in the Pacific theater of World War 2, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War. " Note: This was cited from the , and the author of this sentence is Fmartiga. 
- Pacific Theatres, a regional chain of cinema exhibition businesses owned by Decurion Corporation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pacific Theatre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.