(Redirected from Pacific theater of operations)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pacific Theater or Pacific Theatre may refer to:
- Pacific Ocean Theater, a theater of operations during the Spanish–American War
World War I
World War II
- Asiatic-Pacific Theater, the theater of operations of U.S. forces in the Pacific War
- China-Burma-India Theater, the military designation for the China and Southeast Asian theaters
- Pacific War, the theater of World War II that was fought in the Pacific and Asia
- Pacific Ocean theater of World War II, a major theater of the war between the Allies and the Empire of Japan
- Pacific Theatres, an American chain of movie theaters in the Los Angeles metropolitan area of California, U.S.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pacific Theatre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.