From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pacifique or pacifique in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pacifique (French for "Pacific") may refer to:
- École du Pacifique, a French first language elementary school located in Sechelt, British Columbia, Canada
- Pacifique (album), the 4th studio album and soundtrack by the group Deep Forest released in 2000 by Sony Music / St George label
- Pacifique (band), a French rock music group
- Pacifique Issoïbeka, Congolese political figure who served in the government of Congo-Brazzaville as Minister of Finance from 2005 to 2009
- Pacifique de Provins, a French Capuchin Father of the 17th century
- Pacifique Plante (died 1976), also known as Pax Plante, crime fighting lawyer from the 1940s to the 1950s
- Pacifique Recording Studios, an award-winning mixing and recording studio based in North Hollywood, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pacifique.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.