Pack Up Your Troubles (1939 film)
|Pack Up Your Troubles|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||H. Bruce Humberstone|
|Produced by||Sol M. Wurtzel|
The Ritz Brothers
|Music by||Samuel Kaylin|
|Cinematography||Lucien N. Andriot|
|Edited by||Nick DeMaggio|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
Pack Up Your Troubles is a 1939 American comedy film directed by H. Bruce Humberstone and written by Lou Breslow and Owen Francis. The film stars Jane Withers, The Ritz Brothers, Lynn Bari, Joseph Schildkraut, Stanley Fields, Fritz Leiber and Lionel Royce. The film was released on October 20, 1939, by 20th Century Fox.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- Jane Withers as Colette
- The Ritz Brothers as The Ritz Brothers
- Lynn Bari as Yvonne
- Joseph Schildkraut as Hugo Ludwig
- Stanley Fields as Sgt. Walker
- Fritz Leiber as Pierre Ferrand
- Lionel Royce as Gen. von Boech
- Georges Renavent as Col. Giraud
- Adrienne D'Ambricourt as Mme. Marchand
- Leon Ames as Adjutant
- Wilhelm von Brincken as Mueller
- Edward Gargan as Sentry
- Robert Emmett Keane as Kane
- Henry Victor as Col. Schlager
- "Pack Up Your Troubles (1939) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-09.
- Nugent, Frank S. (1939-10-27). "Movie Review - Pack up Your Troubles - THE SCREEN; John Brahm's Direction Distinguishes 'Rio' at the Globe-'Pack Up Your Troubles' at the Palace". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-09.
- "Pack Up Your Troubles". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-09.
|This 1930s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|