Pack Up the Plantation: Live! (film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Pack up the Plantation Live!|
|Directed by||Jeff Stein|
|Produced by||Kim Dempster, Kathleen Dougherty|
|Distributed by||MCA Home Video|
Pack up the Plantation Live! is a concert film featuring Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. It was filmed at two concerts at the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles, California on August 6 & 7, 1985 during their Southern Accents Tour.
- "American Girl"
- "You Got Lucky"
- "It Ain't Nothin' To Me"
- "Don't Do Me Like That"
- "The Waiting"
- "I Need to Know"
- "Don't Come Around Here No More"
- "Southern Accents"
- "Little Bit O' Soul"
- "So You Want to Be a Rock 'n' Roll Star"
- "Make It Better (Forget About Me)"
- "Route 66"
- Tom Petty – 6 & 12-string electric & acoustic guitars, lead vocals
- Mike Campbell – lead guitar, 12-string, lap steel & slide guitars
- Howie Epstein – bass, mandolin & harmony vocals
- Benmont Tench – keyboards & vocals
- Stan Lynch – drums & vocals
Soul Lips Horns
- Jimmy Zavala – saxes, harmonica
- Lee Thornburg – trumpets, flugel horn
- Nick Lane – trombones, euphonium
- Pat Peterson – backing vocals, percussion
- Caroll Sue Hill – backing vocals, percussion
|This article about a music-related documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|