This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A packing cube (or packing square, packing pouch) is a small bag designed to organize and compartmentalize clothes inside luggage, as well as to compress clothing to ensure optimum use of space.
Packing cubes are used by backpackers, business travelers, and holidaymakers. Packing cubes can also be used to organize items in the home such as crochet supplies, linens and winter clothing.
Packing cubes come in different sizes that fit into each other. Each set contains from three to six pieces. They are meant to replace the classical heavy bags with fixed compartments that cannot be customized to accommodate the different needs of travelers.
- "Packing Cubes: Why You Need Them". Travel Fashion Girl.
- "Two experienced business travelers reveal their favorite packing tips". Business Insider.
- "Secrets of My Travel Drawer: Avid Travelers Recommend 20 Must-pack Items Vetted by Countless Miles, Mishaps, and Serendipity". Huffington Post.
- "How to Use Packing Cubes". EzPacking. Retrieved 2019-03-29.
- "Packing Cubes Are Essential To Organize Your Luggage". Top Travel Tips.