Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type||Korean fried chicken|
|Place of origin||South Korea|
|Associated national cuisine||Korean cuisine|
|Main ingredients||Chicken, scallions|
- Han, Jane (26 November 2012). "Koreans' strange love of chicken". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2 May 2016.
- Kim, Violet (22 June 2015). "Chimaek: Korean fried chicken and beer". CNN Travel. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- Armato, Dominic (25 February 2016). "First Bite: Korean Fried Chicken (yes, it's a thing) comes to Chandler". The Arizona Republic. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- Saria, Lauren (22 March 2016). "Crazy Chicken & Crab in Chandler Brings Korean Fried Chicken and Crab to The East Valley". Phoenix New Times. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- Jacqueline, Arias (20 November 2016). "Korean Twist to Your Usual Fried Chicken Craving". Preen. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- Garcia, Joseph L. (8 December 2016). "The many flavors of Korean fried chicken". BusinessWorld. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
|This Korean cuisine-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|