From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The meaning of Padam is twofold. It is the name of a snake which is very poisonous and another meaning is the beautiful flower marked on the right foot of Lord Krishna.
Padam may refer to:
- Padum a place in Ladakh of India
- Padam (tribe) an indigenous people of India,
- "Padam... Padam...", a song by Édith Piaf
- Padam is a form of musical composition in Carnatic Music. The lyrical content is usually based on Sringara rasa of Nayaka-Nayaki Bhakti tradition. Padams are often part of Bharathanatyam recitals.
- PADAM, partial androgen deficiency in aging males, another term for andropause
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Padam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.