From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up padang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Padang is a city in West Sumatra, Indonesia.
Padang may also refer to:
- Padang Island, in Riau province
- Padang, Singapore, a field
- Minangkabau people, an ethnic group indigenous to the Minangkabau Highlands of Sumatra, Indonesia
- A dialect of the Minangkabau language
- Padang food, the cuisine of the Minangkabau people
- Sate Padang a meat dish from Padang, West Sumatra
- Padang people, an ethnic group indigenous to Southern Sudan
- Padang language, a language indigenous to Southern Sudan
- Dataran Merdeka, a field formerly known as the "Selangor Club Padang" in Kuala Lumpur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix