From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Padar may refer to:
- Padar tribe, a nomadic Turkic tribe living in Azerbaijan
- Anita Pádár (born 1979), Hungarian footballer
- Gerli Padar (born 1979), Estonian singer
- Ildikó Pádár (born 1970), Hungarian team handball player and Olympic medalist
- Ivari Padar (born 1965), Estonian politician
- Martin Padar (born 1979) an Estonian judoka
- Tanel Padar (born 1980), Estonian singer
- Padar (island), a small island part of Lesser Sunda Islands in Indonesia located within Komodo National Park
- Padar, Azerbaijan (disambiguation), several places
- Padar, Mauganj, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Padar, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Padar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.