This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Irish name||Pádraig Ó Miagáin|
Syddan, County Meath, Ireland
|Died||14 November 2012 (aged 90)
Drogheda, County Louth, Ireland
|*Inter County team apps and scores correct as of 14:04, 17 November 2012.|
Meegan made his first appearance for the team during the 1942 championship and was a regular member of the starting fifteen until his retirement after the 1954 championship. During that time he won two All-Ireland medals, five Leinster medals and two National Football League medals. Meegan was an All-Ireland runner-up on two occasions.
- Meath Senior Football Championship (3): 1951, 1952, 1956
- Meath Intermediate Football Championship (1): 1941
- All-Ireland Senior Football Championship (2): 1949, 1954
- Leinster Senior Football Championship (5): 1947, 1949, 1951, 1952 (c), 1954
- National Football League (2): 1945-46, 1950-51
- Railway Cup (4): 1945, 1952 (c), 1953 (c), 1954
- "Death of Meath legend Paddy Meegan". Hogan Stand website. 14 November 2012. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
|Meath Senior Football Captain
|Railway Cup Football Final