This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Pademangan is a subdistrict of North Jakarta, Indonesia. The area of Pademangan stretches from the Sunda Kelapa Harbor on the east to the western area of Tanjung Priok Harbor to the east. Pademangan also covers the area that was formerly known as Kemayoran Airport. Geographically, Pademangan is a low plain with average height of 75 centimeter above the sea level.
Pademangan is bounded by Sunda Kelapa Harbor to the west, Kemayoran Railway to the south, Kali Ancol and Kali Japat canal to the east, and Jakarta Bay to the north.
Kelurahan (Administrative Villages)
The subdistrict of Pademangan is divided into three Kelurahan / Administrative Villages:
- Pademangan Timur - area code 14410
- Pademangan Barat - area code 14420
- Ancol - area code 14430
List of important places
- Ancol Cemetery
- Ancol Jakarta Bay City (Taman Impian Jaya Ancol)
- Ancol Station
- Sunda Kelapa Harbor
- Mangga Dua
- Jakarta International Expo
- "KEADAAN GEOGRAFIS (Indonesian)". KUA Kecamatan Pademangan. Wordpress. Retrieved March 21, 2010.
|This Jakarta location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|