View of Eastern Ghats near Paderu
|Elevation||904 m (2,966 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Paderu is the most important town in the Manyam area of Visakhapatnam district. Paderu is the center of Visakha agency. Integrated Tribal Development Authority (I.T.D.A) is located in Paderu. Wonderful locations and beautiful scenery abound in the areas surrounding Paderu. Coffee plantations in Minimuluru circle are very famous.
The Integrated Tribal Development Authority (ITDA), takes care of all welfare programmes in Paderu agency area. A Project Officer is appointed by the Government to take care of the activities of the ITDA. There is also a sub-collector appointed in this area.There is also an additional superintendent of police appointed in this area.
Paderu is located at  It has an average elevation of 904 meters (2,969 feet)..
Paderu is an assembly constituency in Andhra Pradesh. It is reserved for Scheduled Tribes.Of the MLA's elected from this constituency three of them have served as Ministers for the Andhra Pradesh Government.
List of Elected Members:
- 1967, 1972 - Tamarba Chittinaidu
- 1978 - Giddi Appalanaidu
- 1985, 1994 - Kottagulli Chittinaidu
- 1989 - Matsyarasa Balaraju
- 1999 - Matsyarasa Manikumari
- 2004 - Lake Rajarao
- 2009 - Pasupuleti Balaraju
- 2014 - Giddi Eshwari
Ganja Cultivation and Smuggling
- "Mandal wise list of villages in Visakhapatnam district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 March 2015. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- Falling Rain Genomics.Paderu
- OnManorama (2016-07-26), Paderu Village A Hub of Ganja Cultivation | Exclusive Visuals | onmnorama, retrieved 2017-04-21
- "3,200 kg ganja seized in Vizag agency, West Godavari". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2017-04-21.
- "2 tonnes of ganja found in tanker - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2017-04-21.
|This article about a location in Visakhapatnam district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|