|Directed by||Allan Dwan|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||Rex Beach|
James Shelley Hamilton
Noah Beery Sr.
Helen Jerome Eddy
|Cinematography||James Wong Howe|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Padlocked is a 1926 American drama silent film directed by Allan Dwan and written by Rex Beach, Becky Gardiner, James Shelley Hamilton. The film stars Lois Moran, Noah Beery Sr., Louise Dresser, Helen Jerome Eddy, Allan Simpson, Florence Turner and Richard Arlen. The film was released on August 2, 1926, by Paramount Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2015)
- Lois Moran as Edith Gilbert
- Noah Beery Sr. as Henry Gilbert
- Louise Dresser as Mrs. Alcott
- Helen Jerome Eddy as Belle Galloway
- Allan Simpson as Norman Van Pelt
- Florence Turner as Mrs. Gilbert
- Richard Arlen as 'Tubby' Clark
- Charles Lane as Monte Hermann *(Charles Willis Lane)
- Douglas Fairbanks Jr. as Sonny Galloway
- Charlotte Bird as Blanche Gallow
- Josephine Crowell as Mrs. Galloway
- André Lanoy as Lorelli
- Irma Kornelia as Pearl Gates
- A surviving film in a foreign archive, Narodni Film Archive.
- "Padlocked". afi.com. Retrieved 7 February 2015.
- "Padlocked". nytimes.com. Retrieved 7 February 2015.
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..Padlocked Retrieved September 15, 2016
|This 1920s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|