From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He is the author of several books on East European (particularly Polish) history and politics; his area of specialization is social change and political change. He was awarded a grant under the Fulbright Program in 2005.
- The Burdens of Freedom: Eastern Europe Since 1989, Zed Books, 2006, ISBN 1-84277-663-0
- Partisan Histories: The Past in Contemporary Global Politics (coeditor), Palgrave Macmillan, 2005, ISBN 1-4039-6456-4
- A Carnival of Revolution: Central Europe 1989, Princeton University Press, 2002, ISBN 0-691-05028-7
- Rebuilding Poland: Workers and Communists, 1945-1950, Cornell University Press, 1996, ISBN 0-8014-3287-1
- "Faculty and Research: Padraic Kenney". Indiana University Bloomington. Retrieved 24 April 2011.
- "FY 2005 Grantees by World Area for the Faculty Research Abroad Program (Excel)". U.S. Department of Education. Retrieved 24 April 2011.
- Interview with Kenney on "New books in history"
- Review of A Carnival of Revolution: Central Europe 1989 in The American History Review
- Personal Website
|This biography of an American historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|