Padstow railway station, Sydney
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Station entrance in May 2007
|Location||Howard Road, Padstow|
|Owned by||Transport Asset Holding Entity|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||19.34 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||21 December 1931|
|2013||3,560 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
In 2013, as part of the quadruplication of the line from Kingsgrove to Revesby, through lines were added on either side of the existing pair.
Platforms and services
|1||services to Central & the City Circle via the Airport|||
|2||services to Revesby
Early morning and late night services to Macarthur
2 weekday evening peak services to Campbelltown
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- Padstow Station NSWrail.net
- Padstow Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "Riverwood-Padstow" Railway Digest July 1986 page 214
- "The East Hills to Glenfield Line" Railway Digest August 1986 pages 234-235
- Kingsgrove to Revesby Quadruplication Project Profile Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation
- "T8: Airport & South line timetable". Transport for NSW.