Pagani may refer to:
- Pagani, Campania, town and comune in Campania, Italy
- Pagani (automobile), Italian car manufacturer
- Pagani Detention Center, detention center in the island of Lesbos, Greece
- Nello Pagani (1911–2003), Italian Grand Prix motorcycle road racer and Formula One driver
- Angelo Pagani (born 1988), Italian cyclist
- Horacio Pagani (auto executive) (born 1955), Argentine founder of Pagani Automobili S.p.A.
- Horacio Pagani (sportswriter) (born 1948), Argentine sportswriter and sportscaster
- Rémy Pagani (born 1954), Swiss politician
- Vincenzo Pagani (c. 1490–1568), Italian painter
- Alberto Pagani (born 1938), Italian Grand Prix motorcycle road racer
- Mauro Pagani (born 1946), Italian musician and singer
- Marcelo Pagani (born 1941), Argentine footballer
- Nicola Pagani (born 1977), Italian footballer
- Daniele Pagani (born 1966), Italian high jumper
- Maghinardo Pagani, Italian condottiero and statesman
- Gregorio Pagani (1558–1605), Italian painter of the late Mannerist period
- Paolo Pagani (1655–1716), Italian Baroque/Mannerism painter
- Alessandro Pagani (born 1937), Italian Roman Catholic bishop
- Herbert Pagani (1944-1988), Italian artist and musician
- Lattanzio Pagani, Italian painter of the late-Renaissance or Mannerist period
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pagani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.