Page Turner (TV series)
|Written by||Heo Yoon-sook|
|Directed by||Lee Jae-hoon|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of episodes||3|
|Executive producer(s)||Hong Suk-goo|
|Production company(s)||KBS and IHQ|
|Original release||March 26 –|
April 9, 2016
The drama received praise for its well-written plot and aptly depicted emotions of teenage years.
Story of a piano prodigy Yoon Yoo-seul who goes blind after a car accident, and struggles to get her life back on track with the help of Jung Cha-sik, a fellow aspiring pianist and Seo Jin-mok, her former rival who later becomes a supporter.
- Kim So-hyun as Yoon Yoo-seul
- Lee Do-yeon as Yoon Yoo-seul (young)
- Shin Jae-ha as Seo Jin-mok
- Jo Yong-jin as Seo Jin-mok (young)
- Ji Soo as Jung Cha-sik
- Ye Ji-won as Yoon Yoo-seul's mother
- Hwang Young-hee as Jung Mi-soo (Jung Cha-sik's mother)
- Kim Min-sang as Seo Jin-mok's father
- Kim Dong-hee as Choi Sang-pil
- Yoo Yeon-mi as Lee Kyu-sun
- Han Sung-sik as High school teacher
- Chae Min-hee as High school teacher
- Seo Jin-wook
- Kim Min-chae
- Chun Ye-won
- Hwang Min-hyuk
- Im Ho as Yoon Yoo-seul's doctor
- Ahn Jae-mo as Jung Cha-sik's doctor
In the table below, the blue numbers represent the lowest ratings and the red numbers represent the highest ratings.
|Episode #||Original broadcast date||Average audience share (nationwide)|
|1||March 26, 2016||3.9%||4.0%|
|2||April 2, 2016||4.0%||4.6%|
|3||April 9, 2016||4.1%||4.8%|
Awards and nominations
|30th KBS Drama Awards||Excellence Award, Actor in a One-Act/Special/Short Drama||Nominated|
|Excellence Award, Actress in a One-Act/Special/Short Drama||Nominated|
|Best New Actor||Nominated|
- "'Page Turner' sets new standards for teen drama". Kpop Herald. 2016-04-04. Retrieved 2018-04-09.
- "TNmS Daily Ratings: this links to current day-select the date from drop down menu". TNmS Ratings (in Korean). Archived from the original on 2016-04-02. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- "AGB Daily Ratings: this links to current day-select the date from drop down menu". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-04-09.