(Redirected from Pageants)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pageant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pageant may refer to:
- Procession or ceremony in elaborate costume
- Beauty pageant, or beauty contest
- Medieval pageant, a narrative medieval procession connected with a festival
- Nativity play, also known as a "Christmas pageant"
- Pageant (album), the second album by queer punk duo PWR BTTM
- Pageant (film), a documentary film that explores the dramas and realities of the Miss Gay America Contest
- Pageant (magazine), a 20th-century American monthly periodical
- Pageant (musical), a 1991 Off-Broadway musical by Robert Longbottom
- Pageant (novel), a 1933 novel by Australian author G. B. Lancaster
- "Pageant" (song), a 2004 single by Moi dix Mois
- pageant.exe, an authentication agent, a component of the PuTTY SSH
- Pageants (band), an American indie rock duo
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pageant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.