Map of Maguindanao showing the location of Buldon
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Established||July 19, 2001|
|• Mayor||Zulaika Pendatun Langkuno|
|• Total||177.74 km2 (68.63 sq mi)|
|• Density||63/km2 (160/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
It was created under Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 112 on July 19, 2001. It was carved out of the municipality of General S.K. Pendatun.
The first appointed mayor was Bai Zulaika Pendatun-Langkuno, however, her appointment was recalled by then ARMM Governor Nur Misuari to give way for her cousin Datu Conte Mangelen, son of the then Congressman Datu Luminog Mangelen of Cotabato Province.
Paglat is politically subdivided into 8 barangays.
- Upper Idtig
|Population census of Paglat|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- MMA Act No. 112: An Act Creating Municipality of Paglat in the Province of Maguindanao
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|Gen. S. K. Pendatun||Tulunan, Cotabato|
|Gen. S. K. Pendatun|
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|