|Full name||Pagonis Vakalopoulos|
|Date of birth||24 January 1965|
|Place of birth||Polykastro, Greece|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Pagonis Vakalopoulos (Greek: Παγώνης Βακαλόπουλος; born 24 January 1965) is a retired Greek footballer. He started his career in Polykastro F.C.. He spent most of his career with Iraklis with which he won Balkans Cup. He finished his playing career with Panionios. Currently he is the manager of Iraklis under-20.
He started his career in his home town club, Polykastro F.C.. In December 1984, he transferred to Iraklis Thessaloniki F.C., where he spent the biggest part of his career. While playing for Iraklis he won the Balkans Cup in 1985 and was a runner-up of the Greek Cup in 1987. In 1995 he moved to Panionios F.C., where he retired from football after one season.
Vakalopoulos was a member of the Greek U21 team, that reached the final of 1988 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship. He earned 10 caps for the Greek national team and scored once. He debuted in a home defeat against Netherlands on 16 December 1987. Vakalopoulos scored his only goal at the international level in a friendly win against Norway. His last international appearance was against Sweden on 17 April 1991.
- Balkans Cup: 1985
- "Ο Ηρακλής σηκώνει το βαλκανικό κύπελλο". bluearena.gr. 23 June 2012. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- "Ο τελικός της απογοήτευσης". bluearena.gr. 14 April 2009. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- Συμμετοχές - Γκολ Β (in Greek). Hellenic Football Federation. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- Εθνική Ανδρών 1986-1990 (PDF) (in Greek). Hellenic Football Federation. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- Εθνική Ανδρών 1990-1995 (PDF) (in Greek). Hellenic Football Federation. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- Προπονητής στην Β΄ ομάδα ο Π. Βακαλόπουλος (in Greek). Iraklis FC official site. 30 July 2013. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- Προπονητής των Νέων ο Βακαλόπουλος (in Greek). blearena.gr. 30 July 2013. Retrieved 30 July 2013.