Pahari or Pahadi may refer to:
- Pahari people, a group of indigenous people of the Himalayas
- Pahari languages, a group of Indo-Aryan languages spoken in the area of the Himalayas
- Pahari, a name sometimes applied to the Pothwari language of northern Pakistan
- Pahari painting, an art form of the Himalayas
- Pahari Rajputs, a clan of Pahari people
- Pahari, Rajasthan, a village in India
- Pahari (Dungeons & Dragons), a fictional race of shapeshifting nymphs found in the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game system.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pahari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.