|Look up Pahlavi, Pehlevi, or pahlavi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pahlavi may refer to:
Language and writing
- Pahlavi scripts, or Pahlavi writing system, as adopted to render various Middle Iranian languages
- Pahlavi literature, Persian literature of the 1st millennium AD
- Pahlavi Psalter, a 12-page non-contiguous section of a Middle Persian translation of a Syriac book of psalms
- Middle Persian written in the Pahlavi script (including Zoroastrian Middle Persian of the 9th-11th century)
- Middle Persian name of the Parthian language and speakers of it
- Northwestern Iranian languages during the classic Islamic period: Oramani, Tati and the dialects of Ray and Hamedan (see Fahlavīyāt)
- Pahlavi dynasty, two monarchs who ruled Iran/Persia between 1925 and 1979. The monarchy was abolished in 1979.
- Reza Shah Pahlavi (1878 – 1944), Shah of Persia from 1925 to 1941
- Mohammad Reza Pahlavi (1919–1980), Shah of Iran from 1941 to 1979
- Gholamreza Pahlavi (1923–2017), half-brother of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, last living child of Reza Shah
- Farah Pahlavi (born 1938), Shahbanu (Empress) of Iran, widow of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
- Shahnaz Pahlavi (born 1940), first child of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and Fawzia Fuad Chirine
- Patrick Ali Pahlavi (born 1947), nephew of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, was heir presumptive from 1954 to 1960
- Reza Pahlavi II (born 1960), Crown Prince of Iran, eldest son of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
- Farahnaz Pahlavi (born 1963), first child of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and Farah Pahlavi
- Hamdamsaltaneh Pahlavi (1903-1978), the first child and daughter of Reza Shah
- Shams Pahlavi (1917–1996), elder sister of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
- Ashraf Pahlavi (1919–2016), twin sister of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
- Ali Reza Pahlavi I (1922-1954), brother of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, second son of Reza Shah
- Abdul Reza Pahlavi (1924-2004), half-brother of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
- Fatimeh Pahlavi (1928-1987), Reza Shah's tenth child and half-sister of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.
- Hamid Reza Pahlavi (1932-1992), Hamid Reza PahlaviReza Shah's eleventh and last born child, and a half-brother of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.
- Ali-Reza Pahlavi (1966-2011), younger son of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and Farah Pahlavi, was second in line to the throne.
- Leila Pahlavi (1970–2001), youngest daughter of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, and Farah Pahlavi
- Pahlavi Crown, part of the coronation regalia used by the Pahlavi Shahs and part of the Iranian Crown Jewels
- Pahlavi Mordab, a coastal lagoon in the Caspian Sea near Bandar-e Anzali
- Pahlavi Street, former name of Valiasr Street
- Pahlavi University or Shiraz University, a public university located in Shiraz, Iran
- Pahlavi hat, an item of headgear for men introduced by Reza Shah
- Bandar-e Anzali, formerly Pahlavi, a port city in Gilan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pahlavi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.