Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pahlavi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pahlavi may refer to:
- House of Pahlavi, the ruling house of Imperial State of Iran from 1925 until 1979
- Pahlavi dynasty, two monarchs who ruled Iran/Persia between 1925 and 1979.
- Reza Shah Pahlavi (1878–1944), Shah of Persia from 1925 to 1941
- Hamdamsaltaneh Pahlavi (1903–1992), first child and daughter of Reza Shah
- Shams Pahlavi (1917–1996), elder sister of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
- Ashraf Pahlavi (1919–2016), twin sister of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
- Mohammad Reza Pahlavi (1919–1980), Shah of Iran from 1941 to 1979
- Ali Reza Pahlavi I (1922–1954), brother of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, second son of Reza Shah
- Gholamreza Pahlavi (1923–2017), half-brother of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, last living child of Reza Shah
- Abdul Reza Pahlavi (1924–2004), half-brother of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
- Fatimeh Pahlavi (1928–1987), Reza Shah's tenth child and half-sister of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.
- Hamid Reza Pahlavi (1932–1992), Hamid Reza PahlaviReza Shah's eleventh and last born child, half-brother of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.
- Farah Pahlavi (born 1938), Shahbanu (Empress) of Iran, widow of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
- Shahnaz Pahlavi (born 1940), first child of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and Fawzia Fuad Chirine
- Patrick Ali Pahlavi (born 1947), nephew of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, heir presumptive from 1954 to 1960
- Reza Pahlavi II (born 1960), Crown Prince of Iran, eldest son of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
- Farahnaz Pahlavi (born 1963), first child of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and Farah Pahlavi
- Ali-Reza Pahlavi (1966–2011), younger son of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and Farah Pahlavi, second in line to the throne.
- Yasmine Pahlavi (born 1968), lawyer and the wife of Reza Pahlavi, the last crown prince of the former Imperial State of Iran
- Princess Noor Pahlavi (born 1992), daughter of Reza Pahlavi and Yasmine Pahlavi
Language and writing
- Inscriptional Pahlavi, the earliest attested form of Pahlavi scripts
- Middle Persian, written in the Pahlavi script (including Zoroastrian Middle Persian of the 9th-11th century)
- Pahlavi scripts, as adopted to render various Middle Iranian languages
- Pahlavi literature, Persian literature of the 1st millennium AD
- Pahlavi Psalter, a 12-page non-contiguous section of a Middle Persian translation of a Syriac book of psalms
- Parthian language or Arsacid Pahlavi, a now-extinct language spoken in Parthia, Iran
- Psalter Pahlavi, a cursive abjad which was used for writing Middle Persian, described as one of the Pahlavi scripts
- Fahlavīyāt or Pahlaviyat, poetry written in dialects of Pahla/Fahla region in western Iran, 9th–18th centuries AD
- Nanur (Pahlavi Dezh), a village in Nanur Rural District, Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Bandar-e Anzali, formerly Pahlavi, a port city in Gilan Province, Iran
- Order of Pahlavi (Neshan-e Pahlavi), the highest order of the former Imperial State of Iran
- Pahlavi Crown, part of the coronation regalia used by the Pahlavi Shahs and part of the Iranian Crown Jewels
- Pahlavi hat, an item of headgear for men introduced by Reza Shah
- Pahlavi Mordab, a coastal lagoon in the Caspian Sea near Bandar-e Anzali
- Pahlavi Street, former name of Valiasr Street in Tehran, Iran
- Pahlavi University or Shiraz University, a public university located in Shiraz, Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pahlavi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.