|• Political Leader||Rahmatulla dadu vi,Principal Ruhul Quddus MP,Advocate S.M. Babor Ali M.P, SK. Md. Nurul HaqueK.M Arifuzzaman Tuhin|
|• Total||411.19 km2 (158.76 sq mi)|
|• Density||550/km2 (1,400/sq mi)|
|Time zone||BST (UTC+6)|
|Website||Official Map of Paikgachha|
Paikgachha is located at. It has 41194 households and total area 411.19 km².
As of the 1991 Bangladesh census, Paikgachha has a population of 225085. Males constitute 51.14% of the population, and females 48.86%. This Upazila's eighteen up population is 117629. Paikgachha has an average literacy rate of 32.6% (7+ years), and the national average of 32.4% literate.
Paikgachha has 10 Unions/Wards, 172 Mauzas/Mahallas, and 212 villages.
Big Village in Sreekanthopur
Paikgachha Bridge connects Paikgachha with its south part and Koyra upazila successfully. The main route of transport to paikgachha from other parts of the country is by bus.
- Sreekanthopur K.R Junior High School
- Sreekanthopur 32 No Govt. Primary School
- Shahid Kamrul Memorial High School
- Paikgachha Govt. Boys School
- Kharia High School, Kharia, Paikgacha
- Bholanath Sukhada Sundari Secodary School
- Shaheed Zia Girls High School
- Kharia Nabarun High School, Kharia, Paikgacha
- Lakshmikhola High School
- Paikgachha Govt. Girls School
- Chandkhali Multilateral Secondary School
- K D S High school Paikgacha ,Khulna
- PTD Technical and Vocational School
- Kapilmuni Sahachari Vidya Mandir
∗ Mathbati G.G.P.G Dakhil Madrasah,Paikgachha,Khulna
- K.G.H.F Moukhali United Academy, Moukhali, Paikgacha
- Paikgachha College
- Habibnagor M K D S B Fazil Madrasah
- Chandkhali College
- K D S High school Paikgacha
- Fasiar Rahman Mohila Degree College, Paikgachha
- Alomtala Sinior Fazil Madrasah
- Gojalia Kalua Alim Madrasah
- Kapilmuni Sahachary Vidya mandir school & college
- Kapilmuni College
- Haridhali Kapilmuni Mohila College
- Sheikh Razzak Ali, the Member of Parliament for constituency Khulna-10 from 1979 to 1986 and for Khulna-2 from 1991 until 2001, was born in Paikgachha in 1928.
- Qazi Imdadul Haq, writer, was born in Gadaipur in 1882.
- Prafulla Chandra Ray, chemist, educator and entrepreneur, was born in Raruli-Katipara village in 1861.
- Ashraful Islam Goldar (2012), "Paikgachha Upazila", in Sirajul Islam and Ahmed A. Jamal, Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.), Asiatic Society of Bangladesh
- "Population Census Wing, BBS". Archived from the original on 2005-03-27. Retrieved November 10, 2006.
- "List of 2nd Parliament Members". Bangladesh Parliament.
- "List of 6th Parliament Members". Bangladesh Parliament.
- "List of 7th Parliament Members". Bangladesh Parliament.
- "Ex-speaker Razzak Ali passes away". The Daily Star. 8 June 2015.
- Huq, Khandker Muzammil (2012). "Huq, Kazi Imdadul". In Islam, Sirajul; Jamal, Ahmed A. Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.). Asiatic Society of Bangladesh.
- "Our Founder – Acharya Prafulla Chandra Ray (1861-1944)". Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals.
|This Khulna Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|