|Look up Paine or paine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paine may refer to:
- Paine (surname)
- Cordillera del Paine, a mountain group in Chilean Patagonia
- Paine Field, an airport in Everett, Washington, United States
- Topliff Olin Paine, the airport's namesake
- Paine, Chile
- Paine Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Paine River, a waterstream located in the Magallanes Region of Chile
- Torres del Paine, a mountain group in Chilean Patagonia
- Paine (Final Fantasy), a fictional female character in the video game Final Fantasy X-2
- John Knowles Paine, an American-born composer
- Thomas Paine, (1737-1809) activist-philosopher
- Paine College, a defunct Historically Black college in Augusta, GA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.