From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up painkiller in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Painkiller or analgesic is a group of drugs.
Painkillers or pain killer may also refer to:
- Painkiller (cocktail), a rum cocktail
- Painkiller (magazine), a Chinese heavy metal music magazine
- Painkiller (video game), a 2004 first-person shooter for the PC and Xbox
- Painkiller (band), a band fronted by John Zorn and Bill Laswell
- Pain Killer (Energy Orchard album), 1995
- Painkiller (Judas Priest album), 1990
- Pain Killer (Krokus album), 1978
- Painkiller (Jim Bianco album), 2006
- Painkiller, a 2012 re-release edition of the EP Russian Roulette, or the song
- Pain Killer (Moumoon album), 2013
- Pain Killer (Little Big Town album), 2014
- Painkillers (Brian Fallon album)
- Painkillers (EP), a 1993 EP by Babes in Toyland
- Painkillers (Left Lane Cruiser album)
- "Painkiller" (Jason Derulo song), 2015
- "Painkiller" (Freestylers song), 2006
- "Painkiller" (Three Days Grace song), 2014
- "Painkiller" (Judas Priest song), 1990
- "Pain Killer" (Turin Brakes song), 2003
- "Pain Killer" (Little Big Town song), 2015
- "Painkillers", a song by Cannibal Ox from The Cold Vein
- "Painkiller", a song by Depeche Mode, the B-side of "Barrel of a Gun"
- "Painkillers", a song by Everlast from Whitey Ford Sings the Blues
- "Painkillers", a song by Lauren Pritchard from Wasted in Jackson
The Painkiller, a play by Sean Foley, adapted from Francis Veber's Le Contract
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Painkiller.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.