Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up painkiller, algesic, analgesia, analgesic, or antinociception in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Painkiller or analgesic is a group of drugs.
Painkillers or pain killer may also refer to:
- Painkiller (video game), a 2004 first-person shooter for the PC and Xbox
- Painkiller (band), a band led by John Zorn and Bill Laswell
- Pain Killer (Energy Orchard album), 1995
- Pain Killer (Krokus album), 1978
- Pain Killer (Little Big Town album), 2014
- Pain Killer (Moumoon album), 2013
- Painkiller (Jim Bianco album), 2006
- Painkiller (Judas Priest album), 1990
- Painkiller, a 2012 re-release edition of the EP Russian Roulette, or the song
- "Pain Killer" (Iceage song), 2018
- "Painkillerr" a song by Polish band Mech
- "Pain Killer" (Little Big Town song), 2015
- "Pain Killer" (Turin Brakes song), 2003
- "Painkiller" (Freestylers song), 2006
- "Painkiller" (Jason Derulo song), 2015
- "Painkiller" (Judas Priest song), 1990
- "Painkiller" (Ruel song), 2019
- "Painkiller" (Three Days Grace song), 2014
- "Painkiller", a song by Depeche Mode, the B-side of "Barrel of a Gun"
- "Painkiller", a song by Dreamers from This Album Does Not Exist
- Painkiller (cocktail), a rum cocktail
- Painkiller (comics), a fictional DC Comics supervillain
- Painkiller (magazine), a Chinese heavy metal music magazine
- The Painkiller (play), by Sean Foley, adapted from Francis Veber's Le Contract
- Painkillers (film), a 2018 film directed by Roxy Shih
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Painkiller.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.