Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up painter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Painter may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Painter Crowe, a DARPA operative in James Rollins' Sigma Force novels
- Painter (band), a Canadian rock band
- The Painter, a 1981 album by KC and the Sunshine Band
- The Painters (EP), Animal Collective 2017
- Painter (rope), a rope that is attached to the bow of a boat and used for tying up or for towing
- Painter, dialect word for cougar, from "panther"
- Corel Painter, computer software
- House painter, a tradesman responsible for the painting of buildings
- Sweatt v. Painter, a legal case
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Painter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.