From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up painting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A painting is also the end product – a composition or picture made in this way.
Painting may also be the occupation of a house painter and decorator.
People with the surname
- Norman Painting (1924–2009), British radio actor
Other uses of the term
- Painting (1946), an oil-on-linen painting by Francis Bacon
- "Painting", a song by Atmosphere from When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold
- "Painting", a song by Blindside from Silence
- The process of "painting the target" in laser guidance systems
- The Painting (film), is a 2012 French animated film by Jean-François Laguionie
- The Painting (song), a 2008 song off the album "Everything That Happens Will Happen Today"
- Painting (album), a 2013 album by Ocean Colour Scene
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Painting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.