Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up painting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A painting is also the end product – a composition or picture made in this way.
Painting may also be the occupation of a house painter and decorator.
People with the surname
- Norman Painting (1924–2009), British radio actor
Art, entertainment, and media
- Painting (album), a 2013 album by Ocean Colour Scene
- "Painting", a song by Atmosphere from When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold
- "Painting", a song by Blindside from Silence
- The Painting (song), a 2008 song off the album "Everything That Happens Will Happen Today"
Other art, entertainment, and media
- Painting (1946), an oil-on-linen painting by Francis Bacon
- The Painting (film), a 2012 French animated film by Jean-François Laguionie
- "The Painting" (episode), a 1989 The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! live-action episode
- "Painting the target", a process in laser guidance systems
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Painting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.