From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up painting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A painting is also the end product – a composition or picture made in this way.
Painting may also be the occupation of a house painter and decorator.
People with the surname
- Norman Painting (1924–2009), British radio actor
Art, entertainment, and media
- Painting (album), a 2013 album by Ocean Colour Scene
- "Painting", a song by Atmosphere from When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold
- "Painting", a song by Blindside from Silence
- The Painting (song), a 2008 song off the album "Everything That Happens Will Happen Today"
Other art, entertainment, and media
- Painting (1946), an oil-on-linen painting by Francis Bacon
- The Painting (film), is a 2012 French animated film by Jean-François Laguionie
- "Painting the target", a process in laser guidance systems
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Painting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.