Jump to navigation Jump to search
Paisley may refer to:
Fashion and design
- Paisley (design), an ornamental Persian pattern or motif commonly identified with the town of Paisley, Renfrewshire, in west Scotland
- Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland, where the Paisley pattern was popularized
- Paisley, Florida, United States
- Paisley, Oregon, city in the United States
- Paisley, Pennsylvania, an unincorporated community
- Paisley, Ontario, Canada
- Paisley, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Paisley, South Australia
- Diocese of Paisley, an ecclesiastical territory of the Roman Catholic Church in Scotland
- Paisley Caves, Oregon, United States
- Paisley Islet, an islet off Kangaroo Island, South Australia.
- Paisley Terrier, a breed of dog, ancestor of the Yorkshire Terrier
Art, entertainment, and media
- Paisley Park, a record label owned by the musician Prince; also the name of his estate
- Paisley Underground, a style of 1960s influenced music, usually associated with the Los Angeles music scene of the 1980s
- Paisley Grammar School, a royal chartered Secondary School in Paisley, Renfrewshire
- Paisley (UK Parliament constituency), corresponding to the Scottish town
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paisley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.