Pakal may also refer to:
Items relating to the Mayans
Pakal (also spelled Pacal; meaning "shield" in several Maya languages) forms the (common) name or part of the full name of several pre-Columbian Maya personages identified in the monumental inscriptions of sites in the Maya region of Mesoamerica. As such this may also refer to:
- Janahb Pakal (died 612), a.k.a. Janaab' Pakal; Pakal "the Elder", nobleman of Palenque
- K'inich Janaab Pakal I (603–683), a.k.a. Pakal "the Great", or "Sun-Shield", 11th ruler
- K'inich Janaab Pakal II (fl. c. 742), a.k.a. Upakal K'inich; U Pakal K'inich, 15th ruler
- Janaab Pakal III (fl. c. 799), a.k.a. 6 Kimi Pakal, Janaab' Pakal III; 18th and last known named ruler.
At Chichen Itza:
- Lady Pacal (died 705) of Yaxchilan
Places in Iran
- Pakal (film), a 2006 film
- Pakal Dul Dam, proposed in India
- Pakal Nakshatrangal, a 2008 Malayalam film written & directed by Rajeev Nath
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pakal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.