Pakistan Justice and Democratic Party
|President||Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry|
|Founded||December 25, 2015|
|Ideology||To bring good change for beloved hometown Pakistan|
Pakistan Justice and Democratic Party (PJDP) is a Pakistani political partylaunched on 25 December 2015 by Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry Former Chief Justice of Pakistan Following are the office bearers of PJDP
1. Justice (r) Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry - President Pakistan Justice and Democratic Party
2. Sheikh Ahsan Ud Din Adv - Sr. Vice President
3. Abdul Wahab Baloch - General Secretary
3. Saliheen Mughal Adv - Vice President ICT
4. Muhammad Badar Ud Duja - Secretary Central Secretariat, Media Coordinator/Social Media
3. Malik Saleh Adv - Vice President Rawalpindi, Punjab Organisations Committee
4. Mahram Khan - becoming a member of NA 57 and party Organizer of Fatehjang.
5. Fahmida Butt - Central Secretary Information
6. Aamir Mughal Adv - Central Finance Secretary. 7. Sardar imran ali khan member of pp-3 fateh jang hassan abdal.
- "Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry launches his party". DAWN NEWS. Retrieved March 26, 2016.
|This article about a Pakistani political party or organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|