Pakistan Sikh Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee
ਪਾਕਿਸਤਾਨ ਸਿੱਖ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧਕ ਕਮੇਟੀ
Gurdwara Dera Sahib Panjvin Patshahi, PSGPC Headquarters
|Founder||Evacuee Trust Property Board|
|Purpose||Management of Sikh Gurdwaras in Pakistan|
|Headquarters||Gurdwara Dera Sahib, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Affiliations||Evacuee Trust Property Board|
|Evacuee Trust Property Board|
|Part of a series on|
The Pakistan Sikh Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee (or PSGPC) is a Sikh religious organisation in Pakistan. PSGPC was formed by the Government of Pakistan and is entrusted with the maintenance of Sikh religious institutions, places of worships in Pakistan. Unlike Shiromani Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee (SGPC) in India, PSGPC is not an Independent fully Sikh-owned body and is controlled by Evacuee Trust Property Board (ETPB) of Pakistan. This organisation is entrusted with the maintenance of Sikh religious institutions, places of worships (gurdwara) and the well-being of the Pakistani Sikh community. Its main organisation is based in Lahore in the province of Punjab. However, the PSGPC is opposed by the SGPC, which regards itself as the sole guardian of Sikh institutions and religion worldwide. The right to sole guardian is given to SGPC every 4 years in a fair elections in which sikhs from around the world participate. SGPC was created in 1920s.
- PTI (1 April 2016). "Pakistan Sikh body elects caretaker president". The Hindu. Retrieved 20 April 2016.
- Service, Tribune News (20 April 2016). "Pak Sikhs leaving abroad must inform PSGPC". tribuneindia.com. Retrieved 20 April 2016.
- Rana, Yudhvir (23 May 2014). "Calendar: Makkar returns without any assurance from PSGPC". The Times of India. Retrieved 20 April 2016.
- Rana, Yudhvir (3 July 2015). "DSGMC calls upon Pak Sikhs to initiate movement to bring Gurdwara's out of control of ET PB". The Times of India. Retrieved 20 April 2016.
- "Evacuee Trust Property Board Shrine Branch". ETPB. Retrieved 20 April 2016.
|This Sikhism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|