Pakistanis in Lebanon
|(700 (as of 2005))|
|Urdu · Arabic (Lebanese Arabic)|
Pakistanis in Lebanon are over 700.  They are comparatively smaller than other Pakistani diaspora communities in the Middle East, and form a part of the much larger and mostly working-class South Asian population in the country, consisting of Sri Lankans and Indians.
Many of them are illegal migrants from rural backgrounds who work as labourers in factories, private shops and the local construction industry. Members of the community undertake and organise participation in various cultural and national events each year to celebrate their Pakistani heritage. There is also a local Lebanese Pakistani Friendship Association.
- Year Book, 2004–2005, Islamabad: Ministry of Labour, Manpower, and Overseas Pakistanis
- EMBASSY OF PAKISTAN IN LEBANON, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Pakistan). Retrieved May 2011
- "CONSULAR SERVICES". Embassy of Pakistan in Lebanon.
- PAKISTAN CULTURAL SHOW IN BEIRUT
- NATIONAL DAY CELEBRATIONS
- The Lebanese Pakistani Friendship Association