Pakistanis in Turkey
|Regions with significant populations|
|Istanbul · Ankara|
|Urdu · Punjabi · English · Turkish · others|
|Related ethnic groups|
Pakistanis in Turkey refers to a small community consisting mainly of expatriates and students. Many of the Pakistani students study at Turkish universities and colleges. There are also large number of long-term and short-term economic migrants from Pakistan in Turkey who often intend to cross into the European Union. Pakistan has a permanent embassy in Ankara and a consulate general in Istanbul, which aim to serve the interests of the community throughout the country.
Around 800 Pakistani students are studying in Turkey.
Around 10,000 Pakistanis are now living in Turkey.￼
- Atif Bashir - German-born Pakistani footballer of Turkish origin
- Mahmud A. Asrar - Turkish-born Pakistani-Austrian comics artist
- See TV, a Pakistani television channel in Turkey
- Pakistan–Turkey relations
- Turks in Pakistan
- Urdu, the national language of Pakistan
- Indians in Turkey