|Time zone||UTC+6:30 (MST)|
Pakokku Township (Burmese: ပခုက္ကူ မြို့နယ်) is a township of Pakokku District in Magway Division of Burma (Myanmar). The principal town and administrative seat is Pakokku. The township has its eastern and southeastern border along the Irrawaddy where its principal town, Pakokku, is a port. The Yaw River forms the township’s southwest border. There is a commercial airport at Lanywa (Lan).
Among the towns and villages in Pakokku Township are: Anauktaw, Hmaikbingon, Kandaw, Kin, Lanywa (Lan), Myitche and Shwegyaung (Shwe Chaung).
Pakokku Township is bordered by:
- Myaing Township, to the north,
- Yesagyo Township, to the northeast,
- Nyaung-U Township, to the southeast,
- Seikphyu Township, to the southwest, and
- Pauk Township, to the northwest.
- "" UNJLC Map Num:UNJLC-MM08a-002-A1, Myanmar Information Management Unit (MIMU), 8 May 2008
- "Pakokku Google Satellite Map" Pakokku (Burma) gazetteer at Maplandia
- "Myanmar States/Divisions & Townships Overview Map" Myanmar Information Management Unit (MIMU)
- "Pakokku Google Satellite Map" map of administrative area with listing of principal settlements, from Maplandia
- "Pakokku Township - Magway Division" Myanmar Information Management Unit (MIMU), 2010
|This Magway Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|