Paku Alam IX
|Paku Alam IX|
|Vice-governor of Yogyakarta|
|Tenure||3 October 1998 – 21 November 2015|
|Predecessor||Paku Alam VIII|
|Successor||Paku Alam X|
|Prince of Pakualaman|
|Reign||11 September 1998 – 21 November 2015|
7 May 1938|
Yogyakarta, Dutch East Indies
|Died||21 November 2015(aged 77)|
|Issue||Wijoseno Hario Bimo (b. 1962)
Hariyo Seno (b. 1972)
Hariyo Danardono (b. 1974)
KGPAA Paku Alam IX (7 May 1938 – 21 November 2015) was the ruler of Pakualaman, in central Java, Indonesia. His court name before he became Paku Alam IX was Bendara Raden Mas Ambarkusumo was He succeeded as Paku Alam upon the death of the last ruler, his father Paku Alam VIII, on 11 September 1998, and was formally installed as Kanjeng Gusti Pangeran Adipati Arya Paku Alam IX on 26 May 1999.
- Cahoon, Ben. Indonesian Traditional States World Statesmen.org. Retrieved 2010-04-28.
- Negoro, Suryo S. The Coronation of K.G.P.A.A. Paku Alam IX Joglosemar. PT Sangga Sarana Persada. Retrieved 2011-09-10.
- Spiller, Henry (2008). Focus: Gamelan music of Indonesia. Taylor & Francis. p. 89. ISBN 978-0-415-96067-0.
- Backshall, Stephen (2003). Rough guide to Indonesia. Rough Guides. p. 204. ISBN 978-1-85828-991-5.
- Wijaya Kusuma (21 November 2015). "Wakil Gubernur DIY Sri Paduka Pakualam IX Meninggal" [Deputy Governor of DIY, Sri Paduka Pakualam IX, Passes Away]. Kompas (in Indonesian). Archived from the original on 21 November 2015. Retrieved 21 November 2015.
- Yogyakarta's Pakualam IX Dies at Age 77, The Jakarta Globe, 21 November 2015.
- Who is Paku Alam X, 7 January 2016. Also Bambang Muryanto and Slamet Susanto, 'Pakualam has a new monarch', The Jakarta Post, 7 January 2015.
Sri Paku Alam VIII
|Prince of Pakualaman
Paku Alam X
|This Indonesian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|