|Address||Jalan Puncak Indah Lontar 2, Surabaya|
|Opening date||2003 (Supermal)|
2017 (Pakuwon Mall)
2020 (PM Home Pro)
|No. of stores and services||300+|
|No. of anchor tenants||22|
|Total retail floor area||200,000 m2|
|No. of floors||6|
|Public transit access||Halte PTC|
Pakuwon Mall (formerly Supermal Pakuwon Indah, abbreviated SPI) is a shopping mall in Surabaya, Indonesia. It is the largest mall in Indonesia with a net leasable area of 200,000 m2. This mall is connected with Pakuwon Trade Center (PTC). It is on Jalan Puncak Indah Lontar at Pakuwon Indah Superblock complex at 30-hectare land area, at the CBD of West Surabaya. At the top of Pakuwon Mall, there are four tower apartments, which are called Orchard and Tanglin Tower, Anderson and Benson Tower, and there are two condominium towers called La Riz and La Viz. La Viz is still under construction. Also, there are 2 hotels right above this mall, The Westin and Four Points by Sheraton. This mall was first opened in November 2003 by PT Pakuwon Jati Tbk, two years after Pakuwon Group opened Tunjungan Plaza 4. Pakuwon Mall has six floors, while Pakuwon Trade Center has only three.
On 22 February 2017, Pakuwon Mall (expansion of Supermal Pakuwon Indah) officially opened, and Pakuwon Group changed the mall name from "Supermal Pakuwon Indah" into "Pakuwon Mall".
Pakuwon Mall - Pakuwon Trade Center was claimed by Pakuwon to be the biggest mall in Indonesia with the net (retail) leaseable area of 180,000+20,000 m2.(including PM Home Pro)  Pakuwon Mall and Pakuwon Trade Center have some anchor tenants such as Hypermart, Matahari Department Store, Lotte Mart, Sogo Department Store, Best Denki, Miniso, Daiso, Celebrity Fitness, Gramedia, Timezone, Ace Hardware, Informa, JYSK, Chatime, Sour Sally, Baskin Robbins, Häagen-Dazs, Tous Les Jours, Marugame Udon, A&W Restaurant, Pepper Lunch, BreadTalk, J.CO, Pizza Marzano, PTC XXI, Pakuwon Mall XXI (IMAX), Zara, H&M, Uniqlo, Bershka, Pull&Bear, Onitsuka Tiger, Lacoste, Cotton On, Guess, Stradivarius, Bath & Body Works, Skechers, Marks & Spencer, Payless, LC Waikiki, Pasarame, Chipmunks, Miniapolis, Amped Trampoline Park, Toys Kingdom, Amazing Zone, Nature Republic, Innisfree.
Pakuwon Mall - Pakuwon Trade Center consists of 4 parts of buildings.
Pakuwon Mall 1 (formerly Supermal Pakuwon Indah)
The mall consists of 3 Floors, 1 Basement Parking and Rooftop. After the expansion of Pakuwon Mall in 2017, some part of the car park in the Basement floor, and Rooftop is used for the expansion of the mall retail area.
Pakuwon Mall 2
This is the new part of the mall opened on 22 February 2017. The new expansion of the mall area consists of 6 floors, which was built in 2 phases. The phase 2 is for the left side from the Grand Atrium and Orchard Tanglin Apartment, the construction was started from 2012 and already finished in 2014. For the 3rd phase, which is the Fashion Atrium Area and La Riz Condominium was built from 2013 and already finished in 2017. For the Parking area consists of 3 Basement. The soft opening of this mall opened on 10 November 2016.
Pakuwon Mall 3 or Pakuwon Mall Home Pro
Located at the Citywalk area (part of the Mall from 2004-2013) which have been demolished and rebuilt for Pakuwon Mall 3, also 2 apartment towers and 1 condominium tower. Opened on 28 February 2020.
Pakuwon Trade Center
This mall is focused on lifestyle centers like gadget area, pet shop, beauty center, reflexology center.
Best Retail Development (Indonesia Property Awards 2017)
The construction of Supermal Pakuwon Indah started in 2001 and Pakuwon Trade Center in 2002.
In November 2003, Supermal Pakuwon Indah opened.
Pakuwon Trade Center, Supermal Surabaya Convention Center (SSCC), Supermal Ballroom, Studio Foodcourt and Citywalk opened.
December, Supermal 21 was renovated and transformed into Supermal XXI.
- The development plan of Pakuwon Mall and Pakuwon Mall Mansion began.
- The Oasis was opened as an outdoor food court in front of Supermal Pakuwon Indah.
The construction of Pakuwon Mall (Phase 2) and Pakuwon Mall Mansion was started, already finished in 2017.
- The construction of La Riz Condominium was started, already finished in 2017.
- The Oasis was closed and demolished for the construction of Pakuwon Mall Phase 3 (Pakuwon Mall 2).
Citywalk was closed and demolish for the construction of Pakuwon Mall Phase 4 (Pakuwon Mall 3) and Anderson Tower (Apartment).
- Toilet around PTC and Supermal Pakuwon Indah was renovated to prepared the expansion of Pakuwon Mall.
- 10 November, Soft Opening Pakuwon Mall. Supermal Atrium (now the name changed to Grand Atrium) was closed for renovation.
- 19 February, The access to the expansion of the mall was opened, except 2nd and 2M Floor.
- 22 February, the Grand Opening of Pakuwon Mall Ceremony at Fashion Atrium Pakuwon Mall. The access to the Food Society area (2nd and 2nd Mezzanine Floor) was opened. Also, the Grand Atrium was reopened again.
- Renovation of Pakuwon Mall 1 around the Grand Atrium area along the year and relocation of most of the tenants around the Grand Atrium.
- 2 March, Supermal XXI changed its name into PTC XXI.
- May, Lobby Pakuwon Mall 1 (next to Sephora - GF) was closed for renovation.
- Construction of Benson Tower (Apartment) on the top of Pakuwon Mall 3 begins.
- 3 November, Food Society Extension was opened at 2nd Floor. Due to that, the R Floor (Rooftop) of Pakuwon Mall 1 changed become 2nd Floor following the new expansion mall for naming the floor.
- 1 December, Little Tokyo in Food Society, 2M Floor, was opened.
- August, The Pearl Exhibition Hall, 3 Floor, was opened
- 28 February, Pakuwon Mall Home Pro, extension part of Pakuwon Mall with 2 floors only connected to 2 apartments & 1 condominium.
- Aditiya, Iip M. "5 Mal Terbesar di Indonesia, No. 1 bukan di Jakarta!". www.goodnewsfromindonesia.id (in Indonesian). Retrieved 2021-03-30.
- "JPNN". 28 February 2017.