Pal Aron (born 1971 in Birmingham, West Midlands) is a British television and theatre actor, best known for playing Adam Osman in Casualty, Brandon Kane in The Bill, Jayesh Parekh and Sonny Dhillon in Coronation Street.
Before turning professional he performed with the Theatre of the Unemployed in Birmingham. He was also in the comedy Green Wing, and has performed with the RSC. As of January 2008, Aron has taken the role of Vijay Chohan in the daily hospital drama The Royal Today. He also appeared in The Cup, a BBC Two comedy series in which he plays Dr. Kaskar, a football fanatic parent trying to live his dreams through his footballer son.
In 2012 he appeared in the Sky1 TV comedy series Stella as Jagadeesh.
In 2013, Aron appeared as Bhattie QC in About Time.
- "The king and I". The Guardian. 17 January 2005. Retrieved 20 March 2012.
- "Fire boosts The Bill's ratings". BBC News. 23 April 2002. Retrieved 20 March 2012.
- "Coronation Street's Sonny reveals his secret side". What's on TV. 22 January 2007. Retrieved 20 March 2012.
- "Historic Othello Precedes RSC Tragedies Season". Whatsonstage.com. 18 February 2004. Retrieved 20 March 2012.
- "The Cup; SuperDoctors". The Times. August 22, 2008.
Terry's nemesis is Dr Kaskar (Pal Aron), a gynaecologist who is as competitive for his son Ranjit as Terry is for Malky.
- "Actor - Pal Aron". BBC Radio 4. BBC. Retrieved 30 April 2012.